A known Developer – Pwn20wnd has just pushed an update of the new unc0ver jailbreak version 5.0.0, iOS 13.5 — iOS 13 jailbreak with unc0ver with Cydia support for all devices with the latest iOS 13.5 version. This Unc0ver Jailbreak is supported on all the devices running iOS 13 — iOS 13.5.
How to Install Unc0ver 13.5 Jailbreak:
It requires you to have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 13 or aboce and Unc0ver jailbreak app. Here’s how to get it:
- Go to https://apps4iphone.net and install it on your device
- Launch the apps4iphone from homescreen
- Go to the second tab and find a Jailbreak Card which says: “jailbreak any iOS version”
- In the card, you’ll see a Unc0ver Jailbreak, click on “Get” and install it
- Go inside Settings – General – Profile & Device Management
- Look for the certificate on the page and select it
- Click trust and confirm
- Now the Uncover should be ready to be launched
- Now, launch the Unc0ver app and click on Jailbreak button and follow the procedure, it will lead you till Cydia is installed
Video on How to Jailbreak iOS 13.5:
If you’ve found this article helpful, please rate it below and share it with friends!