Today, Apple Released iOS 13.1 developer beta 2. This version comes exactly one week after the major beta 1 release, and as for the public beta testers – we’ve likely to see this later today or tomorrow. If you are on the iOS 13, the one without index of 1, you probably have the GM version of the iOS 13, which means in the final release that we gonna see in the upcoming iPhone 11. But let’s come back to the iOS 13.1 beta 2. So it was about 280 megabytes on my iPhone X and the build number for it is 17A5831C.
Features & Changes
iOS 13.1 beta 2 doesn’t bring any features because Apple packed all of the features into
This beta fixes the Share Sheet bug, which used to blur out all of the suggested contacts in the share menu. Now, it is back to normal.
Watch a video Tutorial to see everything in details:
Download iOS 13.1 Beta 2 & Install
The installation process is rather quick and easy: all you have to
- First, download and install Apps4iPhone.
- Launch Apps4iPhone from the homescreen and select the second tab.
- Scroll down and select iOS 13 Beta profile (it will install the latest beta).
- Go inside Settings – General – Software Update and click on Install.
- iOS 13.1 beta 2 should now start downloading and installing.
iOS 13.1 Beta 2 is a much more stable and more interesting firmware than iOS 13. It has brought new features and better performance, so it’s definitely worth updating!